So Tough to Tame by Victoria Dahl
Publication Date: September 24, 2013
Reviewed by: Reading In Pajamas/ Dawn
Rated: 5 Stars
Tough to tame, but not too tough to love…
Charlie Allington is supposed to be on the fast track to the top—a small-town girl who was making it big in her career. Instead, she’s reeling from a scandal that’s pretty much burned all her bridges. Now, out of options, she needs a place to lick her wounds and figure out her future. True, working at a ski resort in rugged Jackson Hole, Wyoming, isn’t her dream job. But if there’s one perk to coming back, it’s a certain sexy hometown boy who knows how to make a girl feel welcome.
Cowboy Walker Pearce never expected a grown-up Charlie to be temptation in tight jeans. She’s smart and successful—way out of league for a man like him. But he’s not about to let that, or his secrets, get in the way of their blazing-hot attraction. Yet when passion turns to something more, will the truth—about both of them—send her out of his life for good…or into his arms forever?
Absolutely amazing from the first page to the last. This book is a fantastic combination of chemistry, humor, mystery and smoking’ hot sex! Victoria Dahl sex scenes always nearly light my hair on fire and this book does not disappoint. So Tough to Handle can be read as a stand alone, but it is such an amazing series.
*Review copy provided by NetGalley in exchange for an honest review.
THE JACKSON SERIES
• Jackson Hole #1 – Close Enough to Touch (August 28, 2012) http://amzn.to/17O4Hgy
• Jackson Hole #1.1 – Be Mine anthology, “Too Fast to Fall” (January 22, 2013) http://amzn.to/1eucuqI
• Jackson Hole #1.2 – “Strong Enough to Love” (March 1, 2013) http://amzn.to/1dU2rNb
• Jackson Hole #2 – Too Hot to Handle (April 1, 2013) http://amzn.to/13xNAC2
• Jackson Hole #3 – So Tough to Tame (September 24, 2013) http://amzn.to/13xIq9b